jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

blog 2


 
Ejemplo
 
http://www.howitoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/family-tree.gif
 
 
 
 
 
 
My grandmother calls ana and she lives in boyaca, she is married since 1965 and she had five kids, after follow my grandfather his name is jose and also lives boyaca, he is so old and he has a big car he likes leave us to journey when we go to visit them, then comes my uncle, he is policeman and works everyday, he is the only man, after follw my three aunts they live in boyaca with my grandparents, but sometimes they come to visit us, so I have my other family they are many people and they are compound for my grandmother but she is dead, my grandfather and my six uncles and my seven aunts. I have a lot of cousins but I do not have any nephew, finally I have my parents, my brothers aand me.
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
Grandmother
 
My grandmother born in 1945, she lives in Boyacá with my grandfather, they are married since 1965, and my grandmother had five kids, she likes walk in her farm and care her animals also she likes eating vegetables, she is old and kind, also she is friendly and smart, she sometimes wake up at 4:30 o`clock have a lunch at 12:30 o`clock and she  go to bed at 8:00 o`clock.
 
 
Uncle Jose
 
My uncle Jose is policeman, he has worked since 20 years ago, he has fifty years old and he is brave and strong, he likes travel and meet people, he often goes to work at 5:00 o’clock in the morning, and he always drives his car, he has four kids and now he is married.
 
Cousins David and Nicolas
 
They are little kids yet, they study the primary and they are very smart, they like playing and do their homework, they have big eyes, both are funny and pretty, in their routine they go to study at 6:30 o`clock in the morning and they having lunch at 12:00 pm they play with their toys before to go to sleep.
 
 
Aunt Claudia
 
My aunt is the mother of my two cousins, she is nurse and she likes helping the people, she is married with my uncle raul, they live in a good house with a great living room, my aunt often visit my grandparents and she brings some food for them, also she sometimes go to shopping and she buys some clothes, at weekends she likes practice sports, she is beautiful and responsible
 
Aunt Martha
 
My aunt has forty-six years old and she is saleswoman, she travels each three days when she needs sell some products, if she has time,  she likes reading books and watch tv, she is tall and friendly, she sometimes goes to sell her products at 8:00 o`clock and sleeps all the afternoon because she has to working at night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario